Butterfly Symbols T-shirt (3 colors)
Inspired by my beautiful wife, this butterfly silhouette is filled with 14 different Adinkra symbols celebrating the complexity and beauty of women.
Symbol names and meanings:Osram Ne Nsoromma - "The Moon and the Star"
- symbol of love, faithfulness, harmonyAkoko Nan - "the leg of a hen"
- symbol of nurturing and disciplineMpatapo - "knot of pacification/reconciliation"
- symbol of reconciliation, peacemaking and pacificationDuafe - "wooden comb"
- symbol of beauty and cleanliness; symbols of desirable feminine qualitiesAkoma - "the heart"
- symbol of patience and toleranceAkoma Ntoso - "linked hearts"
- symbol of understanding and agreementSesa Wo Suban - "Change or transform your character"
- symbol of life transformationAdinkrahene - "Chief of the adinkra symbols"
- symbol of greatness, charisma and leadershipNkyinkyim - "twisting"
- symbol of initiative, dynamism and versatilityNyame Nti - "by God's grace"
- symbol of faith and trust in GodGye Nyame - "except for God"
- symbol of the supremacy of GodAnanse Ntontan - "spider's web"
- symbol of wisdom, creativity and the complexities of lifeOdo Nnyew Fie Kwan - "Love never loses its way home"
- symbol of the power of love
Sankofa - "return and get it"- symbol of importance of learning from the past
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping• Side-seamed
• Comfortable fit. If you prefer a looser fit, consider one size up.
• Sizes: S-4XL
We suggest washing in cold water with like colors and hanging dry for maximum life. If you need to dry, dry low (may cause some shrinking).Size guide (inches)